Tips, hints and advice
Baking is one of my favourite things but sometimes you can have perfect results but sometimes they can look like this:
Here is my recipe for omelette:
You will need:
- Two eggs
- Chopping board
- A clean kitchen
- First light the stove and put some butter on so it makes the pan greasy.
- Start by cracking to eggs into the jug.
- Use the lid of the milk to measure the milk in, add four of those into the jug.
- Start to whisk the mixture with the fork.
- Then add some salt and pepper.
- Pour the mixture into the pan.
- Wait a few minutes for the edges to set.
- If there are any runny bits pick the pan up and swirl it about.
- There it should be set by now and put your fillings on one half of the omelette.
- Fold the omelette in two and make sure the edges are secure.
- It is supposed to look golden so flip and let the other side become golden.
While that is happening put some bread in the toaster and wait for it to pop.
- The omelette should be completely golden so put it on a plate and sprinkle some cheese on top.
- Your toast should be popped so turn your oven on to a fan and put your omelette inside to keep it warm.
- Next you must butter your toast and put it on a separate plate.
Lift out your omelette and enjoy
- Lift out your omelette and enjoy.